Optomnotes Release Notes
From Optisoft Wiki
Below is a list of OptomNotes versions and all the major changes and bug fixes contained within each release. For further information please call the support desk on 0345 230 3450.
- Fix to allow multiple Distance and Near Charts to be used within the Examination screens.
- Stability improvements to the Archiving facility.
- Support for additional Field Plot machines.
- Support for additional Slit Lamps.
- Fix to prevent and error caused when trying to display an Image full screen.
- Improvements to the options when creating a sketch.
- Improvements to the data returned to Optisoft Enterprise at the end of an Examination.
- Addition of the ability to Import Fundus Images directly onto a visit.
- Addition of the ability to reorder Image Thumbnails from New to Oldest and vice versa.
- Addition of an image to the Today and Previous and Notes options when scanning a document.
- Support for additional Slit Lamps
- Update to the Archive Facility to improve stability.
- Fix to stop the Import function from attaching the image into both the Fundus and Slit Lamp sections of the software.
- Fix to prevent an error when restoring the software to full screen.
- Change to the VA Fields Name on the Unaided Examination Screen to Vision.
- Fix to stop the software from taking note of deleted Keywords.
- Support for additional Optical Cameras.
- Fix to address scaling issues when minimising the software.
- Fix to the Distance and Near Grid to ensure the correct calculations are made.
- Addition of an Uneven NVA Button should the values for the Right and Left Eye require to be different.
- Update to allow Multiple Keywords to be selected in one go.
- Change to List the Recall Categories alphabetically to bring them into align with Optisoft Enterprise.
- Fix to prevent Duplicate Visits.
- Fix to prevent the Examination Screens from crashing in Windows 7.
- Update to numerous controls within the software to improve stability.
- Fix to prevent Notes from disappearing.
- Alteration to the way Previous Notes are copied.
- Fix to accommodate information from Optical Equipment.
- Change to reinstate the Right Click Function on the Patient Waiting List screen.
- Support for additional Scanners within the Windows 7 platform.
- Fix to prevent the software from crashing when trying to edit a Keyword or Template.
- Change to remove the Difference Near Grid when it is not required.
- Change to allow Rx's to be sent through to Optomnotes, should the Patient Record be new to the software.
- Fix to a error caused when loading a Patient Record.
- Support for additional Optical Equipment.
- Support for additional Fundus Cameras.
- Allow for the Space Bar to be used in the Patient Search fields.
- Fix to stop the Copy, Paste and Copy From Latest Notes Buttons from disappearing.
- Fix to stop Optomnotes from crashing when dealing with a Balance Rx.
- Improvements to the Fields Screening import facility.
- Addition of a new Sketch Icon into the Date Strip to signify to the user that a Sketch is saved against a Visit.
- Improvements to the scanning facility.
- Improvements to Data Sharing between Optomnotes and Optisoft Enterprise.
- Fix to allow the Reports to be visible.
- Increase to the Patient Comments field to bring it into align with the matching field in Optisoft Enterprise.